segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012

Suzanna - (With Collage) Lil Suzy

Yeah....whoa..... Suzanna (3x) Vrs. 1 I can't for get the times we shared Times we shared My body, my mind, my soul won't let go 'Coz the way you showed me Who could've blame me How was I 2 know I hold you close & Never let you go Feelings over flow & I know I found my way back 2 you Chrs. Suzanna, I have been wanting you so long This kind of love that can't be wrong Suzanna, I need you more & more This love will last for-ever more (2x) Vrs. 2 Spending nites just thinking of you Just thinking of you & Living w/out your love Is a hardest thing If I ever had 2 I can't seem 2 forget all the memories (all the memories) Pictures of your face keep haunting me I fell n love the way you suppose 2 b When I held you n my arms (Repeat. Chrs. 2x) Yeah yeah.....................whoa whoa............. (Repeat. Chrs. 'Til fade)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

Seguidores